Associate Business representatives register to attend and meet with decision-maker conference attendees to market and discuss their service or product in the Solutions Lounge. The area is open to all registered Associate Businesses. You will have access to our Let’s Meet feature on the Conference App where you can identify current and potential clients and invite them to meet in the lounge which will be open during the entire conference. You will be able to meet one-on-one or with groups. The room will be set with seating areas, and Wi-Fi so you may use laptops or tablets to help showcase your service or product.
No need to ship, carry, or build displays, or stand in your booth waiting for attendees to walk by. If you register as a sponsor or vendor you have the option to send HFAM your company take-away and we will provide one in each attendee conference bag.
HFAM is going hybrid!
To best support long-term care professionals and conference exhibitors amid the evolving pandemic, the HFAM board has decided to hold this conference as a hybrid event. Attendees will be able connect with you both in person onsite at the Solutions Lounge and virtually through our comprehensive online Solutions Lounge.
You will get the full conference exhibitor experience with plenty of opportunities for networking and exposure. All activities, education programs, general sessions, meals, and social events will be held onsite at Live! Hotel. We have built plenty of time in the schedule for attendees to meet with you one-on-one or in groups at the Solutions Lounge.
The addition of the online platform comes at no additional cost. It is an added benefit that allows you to broaden your reach and create additional interaction with attendees during, and after the conference. The virtual component is an exciting opportunity to gain more exposure among leaders and decision makers.
Why register as a vendor?
- An unparalleled sales experience
- Establish personal relationships with C-suite leaders from state-wide, regional, and national organizations
- Promotion before, during, and after the conference
- Support the long-term and post-acute care community
- Experience the Solutions Lounge – a NEW, modern, and innovative conference format
- Meet with attendees during Solution Lounge Hours
- Schedule productive, targeted, and meaningful meetings with attendees using the “Let’s Meet” function on the Conference App
- Best value for your dollar to introduce yourself to prospects and reconnect with current clients
- Limited number of exclusive spaces to maximize your exposure
- Largest attendance of the regions Skilled Nursing Owners and Operators
About the Conference Attendees
- Attendees represent the full spectrum of long-term and post-acute care providers including nursing homes, assisted living, CCRCs, independent living, and more
- Providers from surrounding states will attend
- Abundance of attendees with decision-making authority
- Proprietary and philanthropic representatives
- Maryland LTC facilities support an estimated $9.28 billion of the state’s economic activity
Vendor Registration – $1,500 HFAM Associate Business Member – $2,500 Non-HFAM Associate Business Member
- Meeting area in the Solutions Lounge.
- Engage with attendees and schedule meetings through the Let’s Meet feature on the Conference App.
- Complimentary full conference registration for one company representative.
Any associate business offering supplies and services will not be granted access to the conference unless registered as a Sponsor or Vendor.
Online Registration Now Closed. You can register onsite at Live! Hotel starting Monday, 10/4 at 8:30 AM
Questions, please call Patty DeGrasse – 410-401-3089
This is your opportunity to re:flect re:form re:build re:volutionize quality care